Please use this page to schedule an appointment with me. This page will be updated periodically throughout the summer 2023 semester.
- You will be able to choose to meet either in person or through Zoom when you sign up for your appointment.
- Appointments are typically 15-30 minutes long and can be used to discuss course options, major/minor options, teacher education requirements, probation discussions, or any other questions or concerns you have.
- Please sign up for an advising appointment below and answer the accompanying questions.
- Please be specific in the “Purpose of Appointment” section. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE “ADVISING” OR “HELP”. Please tell me what you would like help with or what you would like to discuss. EX: “Semester Planning” “I would like to discuss Gateway requirements” or “I would like to change my HIS class.”
- If you choose a Zoom appointment, the link to the Zoom meeting will be in your confirmation email.
- If you choose an in-person meeting, please come to Schroeder 305 at the time of your meeting.
- Appointment dates and times will be added weekly. If you cannot find a time that works for you, check back frequently for open appointment times.
Appointment Changes and Cancellations
- If you know that you cannot keep a scheduled appointment it is your responsibility to cancel and reschedule. You can cancel your appointment by following the instructions on your confirmation email. You can also email me directly.
- If I need to cancel or reschedule an appointment for a given reason, I will contact you directly to reschedule.
Appointment No Show Policy
- Please be mindful of both my and your fellow students’ time. Please do not no show your appointment. If you know you cannot make your appointment, please cancel your appointment through your confirmation email, or contact me directly.
- Multiple no shows will result in disciplinary action including a disposition concern and a stern talking to.
If you have any questions, please contact me. My contact information is below.
Matt’s Contact Information
Phone: (309) 438-8306