Department of Technology -Undergraduate Advising
Advising for Computer Systems Technology, Construction Management, and Technology and Engineering Education.
INDICATE APPOINTMENT PREFERENCE IN PERSON OR ZOOM. ALL FRIDAY APPOINTMENTS WILL BE VIA ZOOM.
Common reasons for scheduling an appointment include:
- Registration questions/concerns
- Updating your plan of study
- Discussing graduation timeline
- Clarification on coursework offered once a year (fall or spring only)
- Academic or Personal concerns
Before meeting with a Technology advisor, students must:
1. Print an advising report in the student center of My Illinois State-Under Academics - use drop down menu and select - Academic Requirements- click and print the information.
2. Review the Requirements for the Major on the Technology website and graduation requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog.
3. Prepare a written academic plan for review with the Technology advisor.
4. Make an appointment to see the Technology advisor and bring all of this information with you to your scheduled appointment.
My Contact Information
Phone: (309) 438-2665
NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS, DO NOT SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT THROUGH THIS PAGE. REGISTER HERE: Transfer Day